About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
21 years young. Marketing & Accounting student at the University of Adelaide. YAC member for Campbelltown Council SA. Passionate about social media. Working full time as an accountant. Dreaming of NYC. Follow me on Twitter @cassie_deconno

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Two and a Half Men & Foursquare

Whilst I was watching Two and a Half Men last night I noticed Ashton's laptop case covered in stickers. The foursquare logo really stood out, perhaps because I'm a daily foursquare user. Foursquare mentioned this fact on Instagram making me wonder whether it was simple a coincidence or planned. Ashton is a foursquare user...
For such a highly hyped television show recently it makes sense to have a subtle bit of advertising with such a large audience watching.
What do you think? Planned or coincidence?

EDIT: It turns out that Ashton actually has a personal financial stake in each of these digital companies. CBS wasn't too happy about him using these stickers as essentially a free promotional platform. However, it doesn't really compare to the behaviour of Charlie Sheen on set.

No comments:

Post a Comment