About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
21 years young. Marketing & Accounting student at the University of Adelaide. YAC member for Campbelltown Council SA. Passionate about social media. Working full time as an accountant. Dreaming of NYC. Follow me on Twitter @cassie_deconno

Monday 5 December 2011

The End of #brands2

With Uni results being released yesterday I have officially completed my Marketing degree and can look forward to 2 years of part-time study focused on Accounting whilst working full-time as an undergraduate Accountant.
Management of Brands would have to be one of my favourite subjects ever, not only did I get to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Foursquare but I got to call it homework. The ultimate dream! Just quietly I also did quite well grade-wise which is a bonus. It was because of this course I began my blog focusing on marketing communications and social media. Now I'm heading into the field of Accounting it seems pointless continuing a Marketing blog but I honestly have really come to enjoy blogging. It looks easy but it is so hard to produce a worthwhile post and when it is well received it makes all the staring at a blinking cursor worth it.
So for the time being I will continue blogging and hopefully at a semi-reasonable frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment