About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
21 years young. Marketing & Accounting student at the University of Adelaide. YAC member for Campbelltown Council SA. Passionate about social media. Working full time as an accountant. Dreaming of NYC. Follow me on Twitter @cassie_deconno

Sunday 25 March 2012

How not to blog & addictions revisited

I've done the one thing I swore I would never do, neglect my blog, after finishing the course that started it all. It took a shameful amount of time trying to log back into my blogspot account this evening which is never a good sign. But despite neglecting this blog I have actually maintained my love (or as my friend's describe it, addiction) to all things social media related. 
Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Klout, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, you name it, I have an account. Personally, I find Twitter to be my most used tool on a daily basis, from being the first thing I check in the morning to the last thing I do before I go to sleep. Obsessive, yes. But it does come with its rewards, last Thursday I RT'd (retweeted) a tweet from MenzFruChocs, and because I was one of the first 10 they are sending me a free pack of mini Fru Chocs! My other love would have to be Instagram. I simply adore looking at gorgeous photos taken all over the world right in the palm of my hand. This month I'm also participating in #marchphotoaday. Quite self explanatory, every day is a different photo based on a particular theme. It is quite broad terms, like 5pm, breakfast, kitchen sink, window, fork, neighbour. But the thing I find most fascinating is the different images people take for each day. It has been quite successful, every day I've received at least one like on my latest photo, often from other participants from all over the globe. 
So I promise to try to blog on a more frequent basis, I swear I think of potential blog posts all the time, I just never get around to actually writing & posting them. 

2 comments:

  1. welcome back Cassie, I look forward to reading your posts! I have found you on twitter too. You look beautiful in your 21st pics which have been dominating my facebook feed =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BG. Your posts are amazing, I hope you also had a fabulous birthday! Yay Twitter, follow me so I can follow you back. Hope you are well xx

      Delete