About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
21 years young. Marketing & Accounting student at the University of Adelaide. YAC member for Campbelltown Council SA. Passionate about social media. Working full time as an accountant. Dreaming of NYC. Follow me on Twitter @cassie_deconno

Monday 8 August 2011

My Tony Bianco's

I stepped in a puddle today. Nothing spectacular, I know. As I continued walking something made me turn around and I saw my footsteps. I was wearing my Tony Bianco ballet flats, a pair I've owned for many months. My footsteps were actually spelling out the brand name, Tony Bianco.

Something so subtle yet so very eye catching. Such a useful aspect too, if I see a girl wearing a cute pair of shoes I can simply read the footprints to see where she purchased them. I know this pattern isn't on every pair of Tony Bianco shoes, but wouldn't it be the most fabulous advertising ever. 

I've decided every time it rains I'm wearing my Tony Bianco flats just so I can make these cute footprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment